Prawa autorskie

Wszystkie prace i zdjęcia na tym blogu są mojego autorstwa. Nie zezwalam na kopiowanie i rozpowszechnianie ich bez mojej zgody. Uszanuj proszę moją pracę!

sobota, 29 kwietnia 2017

New projects for Artdeco Creations

Hi! It's me again.

This time I would like to show you my new project made on canva.

This canva presents my little girl Marysia when she was 4 years old. 


Here are some close up from a preparations and certain moments of creation.



I used watercolors to make some colours.


Then I started to made some composition. I stamped a background.


And here are some details of this canva. 







Artdeco Creations products used:

 


I couldn't resist and I made another card with a big flower and a buterfly.

I love this wonderful die of buterfly. 

It can be a main element of a card or a sublime element of the background.







Products used:

  

 


Thank you so much for your attention.

Regards

Agata Seńko


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz